After one month of consumption of banana vinegar, I decided to switch I having lemon vinegar. Wasn’t sure which is more effective on loosing weight, but I knew they serve slightly different slimming purposes.
As banana vinegar helps more on blocking carbs by having the banana on site, the lemon vinegar helps in preventing constipation problem. Both help in slimming, in a way.
I have been taking this lemon vinegar for about 2 months now, none of the days had it stop me from going toilet smoothly. :D I read that it should even helps in getting rid of stubborn excreta in our bowel. So, do not be alarmed if you see very dark color stool.
In fact, I did slim down, with the effort of dieting and exercising, liked I mentioned before. If you ask me, I think it at least helps me feel lighter, psychologically. :)
I ain’t expert. Personally, I just thought it has no harm drinking. Just take it as a healthier lemon drink, if you liked.
It’s easy to make this beverage juice.
(1) Rub salt on each lemon. Leave them for about an hour and rinse. Dry lemons completely with kitchen towel.
(2) Clean and dry a large air-tight glass jar completely before use.
(3) Slice lemons on a completely dry chopping board and knife. Hands must be dry, too, when handling the ingredients. Deseed along the process, if desired.
(4) Now, arrange a layer of lemon slices in the jar, followed by laying a layer of rock sugar. Then, place another layer of lemon slices, followed by another layer of rock sugar. Repeat step till whole jar is filled. Pour vinegar until 90% full, or the top layer of lemon/ rock sugar is covered.
(5) Close the jar old and leave it at cool & dry place (or refrigerator) for 2 weeks, before opening the jar to start consuming one tablespoon every morning once woke up (before brushing teeth). You may dilute a tablespoon of the lemon vinegar into water to drink.
Tips: If you have weak stomach or gastric issue, take it only 10min after meal.
* Use mini rock sugar cubes for convenience. If you only have the large lumps of rock sugar, do crush it before use.
* Any vinegar will do. I used distilled white vinegar the first time, and apply vinegar the second.
* Glass jar with lid (Air-tight) is available at Ikea for only S$3.90.